I won't lie to you. I'm so proud of the drawing I did for the YouTube video I could bust. It took three tries (camera angle issues), but here it is in all it's glory.
It was so much fun to play around with the speeds of the drawings to get them to sync with the audio. Then I released my baby out into the world unfinished. I forgot to record an ending because I was so proud of the beginning and middle. I've fixed it, but I had to sacrifice the views it already received and fix all the places I posted a link to. Apparently I missed the part of the video where I mentioned focus and doing the things that contributed to the goal. I always teach the things I need to learn...
On to the real post. I've been practicing what I preach and noticed something wonderful. Every time I drive on the expressway, and when I'm waiting for things, like pages to load on my computer or waiting in line, I give reiki towards my goals. Great. I've been doing it for a couple of weeks. Also, great. But there is a wonderful side benefit. . The feel of reiki in my head is a very high vibration. Giving reiki makes me happy. Really happy.
Even though I haven't achieved my goals, I'm happier for long stretches inside my day. It is wonderful. I'd even use the term, unreasonably happy, because there is no reason to be happy, I just am. I have most of the same problems, the same pains, the same things that still need tending to, but now I'm happy for longer stretches of the day. All from just a few minutes of concentrated thinking.
If you've had an experience like this that you'd like to share, please leave a comment below. Or if you have another suggestion, I'd love to hear it. Until next time, be blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment