We had a great reiki share today, and dowsing was one of our focuses. When we talked for a while about problems and hiccups in learning to dowse, it turns out that most of us had similar problems. First of all, when we feel uncomfortable with something, we usually find a way to make it go away. Almost everyone kept losing their pendulum. Most people also expressed difficulty in setting aside the ego (or desire to have the answer expected be correct).
This being said, remember the first questions to ask when you dowse:
- "Can I?" (is this dowse-able?)
- "May I?" (do I have permission?)
- "Should I?" (is this in my and my subject's highest and best good?). It's
So, in true Law of Attraction and Louise Hay fashion, we turned them into affirmations. Here are 5 affirmations to help you become more confident in your dowsing.
- I can always find my pendulum
- I clearly get the correct answer, easily and quickly.
- I dowse myself truly.
- My ego steps aside when I dowse.
- I am connected to my Higher Power.
Write them on the bag you keep your pendulum or crystals in. Put them somewhere you notice daily. Make dowsing a part of your life. These affirmations can ease your passage. I wish I had known everyone else struggled at the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment