Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Love Your Liver: or how to surround the dragon

   Have you ever watched the television show House?  I used to love watching how the group of doctors took a number of symptoms and kept looking at the patient from different angles to come up with a diagnosis.  They would write it all up on a board, ponder and pace.  They would try different medicines and somehow at 55 minutes into the show come up with a miraculous solution (usually).  The process is called differential diagnosis
    If you were trying to apply this to energy healing (and, I am), we start in the same place.  What are the symptoms?  What in our life or our client's life is not working and could use a little help?  We could go on for days, but let's not.  I like to gather a symptom list so we can look for improvements, not to diagnose.  Remember in energy healing we do not diagnose, treat, or cure (it would be illegal!)
    In any given situation, some healing steps are universal.  We want to create conditions in the body where it can just heal itself.  So we look at the terrain.

  1. Does your body run cold?  Take your temperature each morning upon rising.  A body temperature routinely under 98.2 has a hard time burning off predators (bacteria, viruses, etc.)
  2. What is your pH?  Use Nature's Sunshine pH Test Strips 100 strips  first thing in the morning to check salivary pH before eating or drinking anything.  Ideally your body is neutral (pH of 7).
  3. Look at your diet.  Try to eat on the alkalizing side of the chart.
  4. Drink warm lemon water twice a day.  Use the juice from half a lemon and pure water (I use the Soma Board, Water Revitalizer and the Wings of Genesis on my water, as well as filtering it) This not only cuts down on the mucus in the body, but it alkalizes as well. (Tip from experience, do not buy the big beautiful lemons that beckon in shining piles, go for that bag of organic lemons.  Not only are they smaller and chemical free, but they are also easier to juice.  The first time I tried this, I used a large lemon.  The water was almost undrinkable!)
  5. Watch the Quantum K video.  The video is 23 minutes and seems a bit odd on first look.  I have found the quantum K numbers to be very effective in my practice and this is an easy way to use them. The last section on Spiritual Healing references some beliefs that I do not hold, but it is mixed with a lot of things about forgiveness that I wouldn't want to miss.  You'll have to decide for yourself.

The next places to work are more Peter Pan than gardening. Just think lovely thoughts.

  1. My first stop is Louise Hay's   Heal Your Body A-Z: The Mental Causes for Physical Illness and the Way to Overcome Them.  For the liver she suggests the probable cause is that the liver is the seat of anger and primitive emotions.  Her healing affirmation is  "Love and peace and joy are what I know."  Tape the affirmation to your bathroom mirror and say it to your self several times in the morning and evening.  Keep it in your wallet or use it as a bookmark.
  2. In Jin Shin Jyutsu, liver is attached to middle finger (anger).  Hold the middle finger with the opposite hand.  If you'd like to make this stronger, say to yourself "I release all anger."
  3. Young Living Oil of Transformation.  Get a little help with the anger, use some of this oil. By replacing negative beliefs with revitalizing new thought patterns, a transformation in behaviors, emotions, and attitudes is possible.  I found some advice to use it with polarity yoga.  I have never tried this, but if I'm working on the liver, why not try something new.  I'm not sure if I could stop laughing which is a great tonic for anger.
       There are just so many more things to do than take a pill.  Only two of these suggestions take any thing other than your body and a few groceries.  After coming up with your own list of symptoms and remedies, give it a try.  Most of these suggestions will help with any condition.  After a few weeks, assess your progress by running through your symptom list.  Drinking lemon water and eating a bit cleaner raised my body temperature a full degree in about two weeks.
       I love how energy healing has broadened my world.  Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment