I first was attracted to my husband by his sense of humor. Witty, indulgent and sometimes abrasive, he is my perfect match (too sweet makes my teeth hurt). He and our teenage sons keep life lively. This week has been a whirlwind both good and bad, so this morning I went looking for a little energy healing humor. It is pretty thin on the ground. In the first row of images was a picture of George Carlin (who knew he was an energy healer?) This was also in the first row.
Many thanks to Alice Langholt from http://reikiawakening.blogspot.com
In case you are looking at this on a small screen, the white box is a pill that says placebo. The whole thing just made me laugh. Also on the page were many cat pictures. I successfully resisted, but some were pretty good. If you'd like to see them, go to the image search on google and type in funny reiki. We'll get back to the serious side later, enjoy your weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment