Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Take the Sting Out of Stress

          Life seems to give us all more than our fair share of stressful moments. Over the years I have tried lots of techniques and remedies, but my favorites are the ones that need only a few moments to explain and can easily be taught to children.
         As always, when I was developing this class, life gave me ample opportunity to practice.  From dropping one son off at college, to fighting a body that was fighting back(yes, I knew as soon as the word fight entered the conversation I was in the wrong), to needing to confront someone about underpayment, I think I spent the whole week remembering to breathe, creating affirmations and reconnecting with the heart.  This is not for sissies!
         This video explains the easiest techniques to remember when you are stressed out.  Just remember BAM!

  • Breathe
  • Affirm
  • HeartMath or Meditate
Please enjoy and take the sting out of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment