Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Play to Your Strengths

      One of the things I like the best about the Olympics is the opportunity to meet a large group of people who do something very well.  If you listen to or read their stories, most have tried a variety of sports before settling on the sport they went to the Olympics for.
“If you play to your strengths, you'll turn in a superior performance. Just be yourself.” 
― Yuki KureLa Corda d'Oro, Volume 9
    This quote is from an anime adaptation of a role-playing game.  I couldn't believe I found a quote for this feeling I woke up with.  When you are looking for your strengths, where do you lose time?  What makes you so happy, or satisfied you didn't even know time was passing, or what was going on around you.  What a great way to focus my week.  Hope you enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment