Have
you ever wondered what we did before the internet? I was browsing the web today, looking for an
affirmation to help a client. I did find
what we were looking for, but also, so much more. On one of the pages a quote caught my eye:
“Realistically, when our body
refuses to do what we want it to, metaphysically, it is not actually broken. It
is doing its job. One of its functions is to carry messages from the higher
energetic planes to us. It is then up to us to interpret these messages and
take action.”
- Lawrence Michail
(click here for the
entire article)
It is such a challenge when it
feels like our bodies are rebelling. The mind says "I
could just do that run last week or I have this strange pain in my liver." When this happens rather than complaining (or
for me, after bemoaning my fate for a while), it is important to look for the
cause. For example, when I start
dropping things, I’m worrying about my son in college. Sending my energy away leaves less energy here
to move properly through space.
Think about the sinking feeling in
your stomach when you know you should not do something. If the feeling is ignored, it grows.
Sometimes it even grows to major physical manifestations. We
have such a hard time when it feels like our bodies are betraying us. Really, all the body is doing is providing feedback. I’m working on being grateful for the
experience. Let me know what you think, click on the pencil to leave a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment