Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Such a Pain in the Neck!
One of my most requested classes is for pain relief in the neck and shoulders. I love the request because there are many ways to approach it. This video is geared to increase blood flow and mobility, then find the correct shoulder and neck alignment. There is a brief cameo appearance by my cat, Joy. She would not leave the room for the hour and a half it took me to shoot and edit this (yes, I am that slow). I think she just wanted to make sure that she did not end up on the cutting room floor.
The funny thing is, when iMovie "optimized" the video, it cut off my feet so you can't see her moving around nearly as much as she did. Though Joy is not nearly the rock star she was hoping to be, please enjoy this gentle but deep practice to open and align the upper body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment