Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

A Clown Car Kind of Day

    According to Car and Driver, one of the most requested clown gag ever is the Clown Car.  I think people want it because it reminds them of daily life.  The new VW Beetle can hold 27 clowns!
    This was today.  It started with a simple email. To send it I needed to write supporting documents.  To make the documents I had to translate deep science to an approachable website. To do that I had to... You get the picture.

    What will make you laugh is how I get all the clowns in the car, particularly if you have ever been to my house.  I have never loved a perfectly clean house.  I prefer a bit of disorder and laughter.  However, when I try to structure something new, or move a lot of energy, I clean house.  While preparing for my last Reiki I and II class, I couldn’t stop.  I gave away 7 big bags of fabric to the church (wait, there was enough to fill 7 bags, and have some left over?! Unfortunately, yes…).
    Today it was the kitchen and (who knew) my hair!  The house is self explanatory; a clean space is easier to think in.  I find that working anywhere translates into the whole house.  The hair was something else again.
    For the last few months, I’ve been tossing the idea around.  When I would look in the mirror, it didn’t look like what I felt like inside.  Could I feng shui my head?  Wakenna at Cloud 9 was up to the job.  My hands shook, I practiced deep breathing, she cut most of my hair off.  Here’s hoping it worked.  My favorite part of this hair cut was that it gave me a neck.  Who knew?

   After I arrived home wearing the new look, the  first response was “what happened to your hair?”  quickly followed by “Our internet is out.”  I am writing this offline in hopes to post someday.  The good news is, I finished the email and got the new content on the website.  Both are first ventures, but both are up.  Hope this is posted sometime soon. 
    In the mean time, I am loving the cool temperatures and the well watered ground. Peace to you all as well.



i

No comments:

Post a Comment