When my cat's began experiencing health problems, their results really changed my mind. It began the summer I bought the pottery fountain. It had a large reservoir in the back with an opening that easily accommodated a cat head. Joy and Lucy loved to drink from it.
Both of them began to act strangely. Not only were their bathroom habits different, but also sleeping and personality. We tried air diffusers with calming scents and diets recommended by the vet. Nothing worked. So I took the saliva sample and a picture to my reiki master, JoAnn. She recommended several courses of homeopathics and vibropathics for heavy metal toxicity.Not only did the cats not know what they were being given, they fought receiving it tooth and nail. Only someone who has given a cat medicine knows what this truly means.
So I gave the cats the vibropathics that they resisted immensely, but their behavior began to change. Slowly they returned to the normal, curmudgeonly Lucy and the normal, playful Joy. The only thing that changed was the remedies. This was definitely out of the placebo territory.
A week ago I purchased a Nu|vision computer program to dowse and send remedies to my family. What I did not realize was that it comes with a silver box called a Holographic Connector device. This allows me to create homeopathics or imprint water and other substances with homeopathics and affirmations. Now all of the things I purchased to help the cats, I can make at home. Not only that, I can create wristbands like the power/balance band. The first one I made was to help me go to sleep on time and awake refreshed. Though I hate to admit it, it is 10:05 and I am so ready for bed. Hope it works this well tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment