Yesterday I introduced the 7 steps to changing a belief. The steps are on my website and downloadable from Google docs. After admitting what is getting in the way of change, it is time to focus, step 2.
So often when we want to change, if someone asks what we want to change, the answer is "Everything!" Though it sounds great, I think it is a bit hard on the system. It is a bit like going from sitting on the couch one day to running a marathon the next. To make the process effective, we need to focus.
2. Focus- What behavior/belief are really you trying to change? Write every aspect down, then narrow the focus to the root behavior. Then go back and find your positive words. They are highlighted below.
- I want to use Facebook easily for my business. I have loved receiving the invitations to both business and family get-togethers. I like the connection to everyone.
- I enjoy looking at other's business pages.
- I tend to run in, post something and run out, usually missing both messages and alerts.
- Many days I forget to post to Facebook.
- Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out how to do things.
- I don't understand how to use many of the features.
Now to put the positive into my life...

No comments:
Post a Comment