I'm out running and this is what I see... Wow. I was beginning to see that the win was just getting out the door. Not 200 yards further, I was treated to a beautiful sycamore and her twin.
Monday, July 2, 2012
When Good Really is Enough
This morning I ran week 6, day 3 of the couch to 5K program again. I love the app because it gives you directions out loud, but so far it has not fixed my confidence problem. Though I have been working the program for about 9 weeks, but running 20 minutes straight (week 7, day 1) has not happened yet. I'm pretty sure Wednesday will be my day (today was pretty good), but I was not happy with myself.
I'm out running and this is what I see... Wow. I was beginning to see that the win was just getting out the door. Not 200 yards further, I was treated to a beautiful sycamore and her twin.
I love their beauty and strength. Like an old married couple they are both shaped and strengthened by their partner. Just being there was good enough.
I'm out running and this is what I see... Wow. I was beginning to see that the win was just getting out the door. Not 200 yards further, I was treated to a beautiful sycamore and her twin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment